Hotel Bel Azur Benin examines your personal data to ensure that it meets the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) requirements.
Our website address is : https://hotelbelazurbenin.com.
Commitment of the Bel Azur Benin hotel with regard to the protection of personal data
- Your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- Your personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and is not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- Your personal data is stored in an adequate, relevant manner and is limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- Your personal data is accurate, kept up to date and all reasonable measures are taken to ensure that inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
Collection of personal data
At various times, we are required to ask you, as a customer, for information about yourself and/or members of your family, such as:
- Contact details (for example surname, first name, telephone number, email, etc.)
- Personal information (for example date of birth, nationality, etc.);
- Information about your children (for example first name, date of birth, age, etc.);
- Your credit card number, (for transaction and reservation purposes): Your arrival and departure dates; Your preferences and areas of interest (for example, smoking or non-smoking room, preferred floor, type of bedding, type of written press read, sports, cultural interests, etc.);
- Your questions/comments, during or following a stay in our establishment.
The collection of information on persons under the age of 18 is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be provided to us by an adult. We thank you for ensuring that your children do not transmit any personal data to us without your authorization (in particular via the Internet). In the event that such a transmission takes place, you can contact the hotel directly so that this information is deleted.
We do not knowingly collect sensitive information, such as racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health details or sexual orientation.
Personal data may be collected on different occasions, including:
- Hotel activities: Reservation of a room; Registration and payment; Consumption of the hotel during a stay; Requests, Claims and/or Disputes.
- Participation in marketing programs or events: Contribution to satisfaction surveys; Subscription to newsletters, in order to receive offers and promotions by email;
- Transmission of information from third parties: Channel Manager, Tour Operators, Travel Agencies, Reservation Systems by GDS, others, …;
- Internet activities: Connection to the Hotel website (IP address, cookies, web tracers);
- Online collection forms (online booking, questionnaires, SAS LAINERIE pages on social networks, connection devices such as Facebook Login, etc.).
Purpose of Processing
The main purpose of collecting your personal data is to provide you with a safe, optimal, efficient and personalized experience in the establishment. To this end, you agree that we may use your personal data to:
- To provide our services and facilitate their operation, including by carrying out checks on you to do so;
- Solve any problems in order to improve the use of our site and our services; Personalize, evaluate, improve our services, content and documentation;
- Analyze the volume and history of your use of the services of the Bel Azur Benin hotel;
- Inform you about the services of the Bel Azur Benin hotel;
- Prevent, detect and investigate any activities that are potentially prohibited and illegal or contrary to good practice, and ensure compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Hotel Bel Azur Benin;
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
For customers who have made a reservation directly on the site, by telephone or via the Company's partner service providers, we process their data for the execution of the service provision contract. For our newsletter, we process your personal data on the basis of the explicit consent you have given for this.
Access and modification
You have the right to access your personal data collected by the Bel Azur Benin hotel and to modify them subject to the applicable legal provisions. You can also exercise your right of opposition by writing to the address below. In the event of difficulty relating to the exercise of your rights, contact the department in charge of personal data for the Bel Azur Benin hotel directly by e-mail at the address.
You have the possibility :
- To exercise your right of access, to know the personal data concerning you and the information applicable to the processing of this data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate or to request that they be completed if they are incomplete.
- Obtain the erasure of your data.
- To obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- To object, at any time, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, including profiling.
- To withdraw, at any time, your consent to the processing of your personal data
- To request the portability of your data.
- To define directives relating to the fate of your personal data after your death.
Security and Privacy
The Hotel Bel Azur Benin takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or even the disclosure, access or unauthorized or unlawful processing. In addition, our website has effective security systems. Indeed, we have adopted the SSL encryption process (Secure Socket Layer) but also reinforced all the scrambling and encryption processes in order to protect all data as effectively as possible.
In order to constantly improve the quality of the services offered on our site and their adequacy with your expectations, the Hotel Bel Azur Benin may use "cookies", text files used to identify your terminal when you connect to the one of our services. The deposit of cookie or tracer in your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allows the Bel Azur Benin hotel to collect information and personal data, according to your choice of configuration of your terminal.
Types of cookies used:
- Site performance cookies. Performance cookies allow us to optimize our website and detect any technical problems you may encounter. They allow us to collect information on how you use the site, in particular the number of visits per page, the number of error messages displayed, the time spent on a page, or the number of clicks on an area of the site. The information stored cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow the site to remember the choices you have made (such as your user name, chosen language or the region you are in) and provide more precise and personal characteristics. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made by the user, such as text size or font. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or leaving a comment on a blog. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymized and cannot track your browsing activity on other sites. By using our website, you agree to receive these types of cookies on your device.
- Advertising marketing cookies. These cookies collect information about your internet browsing habits in order to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you and match your areas of interest. They also help limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help us assess the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They are usually installed by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. They memorize the visits made to a site and share this information with other companies (advertisers for example). Targeted or advertising cookies are often linked to site functionality provided by the partner company. The information is collected and shared with third parties to provide audience targeting and optimization solutions for advertisers and publishers. No personal data is collected and an individual cannot be identified through the data collected.
- Cookies from third-party websites and social networks Our website contains links and/or content to other websites and social networks, and we do not know which cookies are used by them. To find out more, please consult the information provided by these third-party sites and social networks on their own cookies.
The Hotel Bel Azur Benin collects and stores your personal data for the purposes of performing its contractual obligations as well as information on the way and frequency of use of our services. Personal data must be kept only for the time necessary to fulfill the objective pursued when they were collected. Hotel Bel Azur Benin only stores your data for the time necessary to provide the service, and as such, Hotel Bel Azur Benin deletes your bank details after the service has been provided. The retention of the data of our customers, professionals, consumers, users varies according to the type of data concerned.
Data retention period
We keep your personal data only for the time necessary for the purposes pursued.
The Personal Data collected by the Bel Azur Benin hotel is not transmitted to commercial or advertising actors. No transfer of personal data is made to a third country or to an international organization. They are accessible only to certain authorized employees of the IT, customer, sales and marketing departments within the limits of their respective attributions and in compliance with this policy.
For any additional questions relating to this policy or the way in which the Hotel Bel Azur Benin processes your personal data, we invite you to contact us at the following address: email@example.com
Modification of the declaration of the Bel Azur Benin hotel
The Bel Azur Benin hotel reserves the right to adapt the personal data protection policy. When we make substantial changes to this Statement, we post a link to the Statement on the home page of our site.