To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- “ Customer » means a natural person, of full age, acting for his personal needs and having full capacity; legal to engage hereunder.
- “ Conditions of sale of the reserved rate » means the specific conditions of each reservation made by the Customer.
- “ Booking Confirmation » means the document summarizing the details of the reservation made by the Customer, sent to by the website or the Bel Azur Bénin hotel to the Customer.
- “ Reservation request » means any request for reservation of a room at the Hotel Bel Azur Benin made by the Customer.
- “ Partners » refers to all service providers who have entered into a service provision contract or partnership agreement with the Bel Azur Bénin hotel.
- “ Services » means any service performed by the Customer on the website of the Bel Azur Benin hotel. “ Hotel Bel Azur Bénin Website » designates the website dedicated to to the hotel accessible to; the following addresshttps://hotelbelazurbenin.com
ARTICLE 1 – Scope
- To have full capacity; legal to engage under these General Conditions of Sale.
- Reserve hotel rooms and related services for personal needs.
- Be able to save and print these General Conditions of Sale. Contact details for the Hotel are as follows:
ARTICLE 2 – Provision of Services
The Services reserved by the Customer, which include hotel room reservation services and ancillary services will be provided according to the following terms, under the conditions provided for in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale supplemented by: es by the Conditions of Sale of the Tariff of which the Customer has read and accepted when booking on the website of the Hotel Bel Azur Bénin, https://hotelbelazurbenin. com.
Client's personal belongings left in the room from the Hotel Bel Azur Bénin, or at exterior of the Hotel are entirely his responsibility. Hotel Bel Azur Bénin cannot be held responsible for the loss, theft, deterioration or damage caused to said effects.
ARTICLE 3 – Reservations
The Customer selects the services on the website that he wishes to reserve, according to the following modalities:
- Room type and rate selection
- Selection of additional services, if applicable
- Verification and validation of the details of the reservation, the total amount of the reservation, the conditions of the rate
- Indication of contact details
- entry of bank card details in case of guarantee or prepayment
- Consultation and acceptance of the general conditions of sale and the conditions of the selected rate; prior to the validation of his reservation
- Validation of your reservation
ARTICLE 4 – RATES
The Services offered by the l’hô tel Bel Azur Bénin are provided at the rates in force on the website of the hotel Bel Azur Bénin when the reservation is registered by the Service Provider. Prices are expressed in F CFA. The rates would be granted by the Service Provider under the conditions specified on the website of the Bel Azur Benin hotel. These rates are firm and non-revisable during their period of validity, as indicated. on the website of the Bel Azur Bénin hotel. The Service Provider reserves the right, outside this period of validity, to modify the prices at any time. any time. The rates are indicated before and during the reservation made by the Customer. They are per room for the number of people and the date selected.
ARTICLE 5 – TERMS OF PAYMENT
- by credit card
- cash payment
- payment by Mobile Money
- payment by Moov Money
When booking, by credit card, the Customer communicates his bank details by specifying the name of the bank card, the number of the bank card, the date of validity; (the credit card must be valid). He may be asked to present an identity document; as part of the procedures for preventing bank card fraud. The Service Provider shall not be required to carry out any the supply of the Services ordered by the Customer if the price has not been provided to him; previously set in full under the conditions and above indicated
ARTICLE 6 – Cancellation of booking
The customer is required to cancel his reservation at the latest before 24 hours the day before in order to avoid charges equivalent to one night plus applicable taxes.
ARTICLE 7 – Refund
ARTICLE 8 – Responsibility of the Provider – Guarantee
ARTICLE 9 – Computing and Liberties
ARTICLE 10 – Property intellectual
ARTICLE 11 – Force majeure
The Parties shall not be liable if the non-execution or the delay in the execution of any of their obligations, as described herein, results from a case of force majeure, within the meaning of s. article 1218 of the Civil Code.
ARTICLE 12 – Applicable law – Language
ARTICLE 13 – Disputes
All disputes to which purchase transactions and of sale concluded pursuant to these general conditions of sale could give rise, concerning their validity, their interpretation, their execution, their termination, their consequences and their consequences and which could not be resolved between the Bel Azur Benin hotel and the Customer will be submitted to the competent courts under the conditions of common law.
Article 14: MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
ARTICLE 15 – Pre-contractual information
- the essential characteristics of the Services, taking into account the communication medium used; and the Service concerned ;
- the price of the Services and related costs;
- in the absence of immediate performance of the contract, the date or the deadline by which the Service Provider undertakes to comply; provide the reserved Services;
- information relating to; identity of the Service Provider, at his postal, telephone and electronic contact details, and to his activities, if not apparent from the context,
- information relating to the legal and contractual guarantees and to the their methods of implementation;
- the functionalities of the digital content and, where applicable, to its interoperability ;
- the possibility of to resort to; conventional mediation in the event of a dispute;
- information about important contractual terms.
- Accepted means of payment. The fact that a natural (or legal) person makes a reservation on the Hotel’tel’s website entails full and complete adherence and acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the obligation to payment for the services ordered, which is expressly acknowledged by the Customer, who waives, in particular, any rely on any document contradictory, which would be unenforceable against the Service Provider.
ARTICLE 16 – Animals
Pets are not allowed in the hotel” such. Any Customer who comes accompanied of an animal will be denied access to the hotel, prohibited.
ARTICLE 16 – Nullity partial
< strong style="font-weight: bold;">Contact us